Sunday, November 1, 2009

Where have I been again?

Well as you can see, its been a while since i last blogged. Well it pretty much come down to if i am not playing I am not blogging. As you can see fron the date of the last blog its been a good 4 months since i have played poker. Its actually a very good feeling too. It was a nice little break and in between that time I have been working, traveling to New York and Chicago. Maybe i will post some pics of the trip and maybe i wont. Now that i have said that. What made me decide to go play again since i went cold turkey and turn off poker for all that time? I'm not really sure myself maybe i felt a little happy and I felt maybe a little luck was on my side to go play. Meaning i hanged out with a person I like alot and i felt all happy and giddy which made me want to play. Well with that said time to blog about some poker!

No comments: